The Tacon Ranger is a 1/12 scale Rally car. It was designed from the ground up with pure performance in mind. Performance features derived from 1/8 scale trucks and buggies have been shrunken down in size and engineered to deliver the utmost performance in a small rally car package. A 2mm thick aluminum chassis serves as the base of this rally car. Mounted on the front and rear is 2.5mm thick 6061-T6 anodized aluminum shock towers towering over the planetary geared fluid filled differentials. Attached to the robust towers are aluminum threaded oil filled shocks providing plush and ground hugging dampening. The steering tie rods and upper and lower arms are adjustable for fine tuning of the toe and camber, effectively altering the handling characteristics of the car.
This car has awesome power to weight ratio. Weighing in at slightly over 2 lbs, the vehicle is easily propelled by the 380 sized 4500KV brushless motor. A 35 amp programmable brushless electronic speed controller delivers the current efficiently through an included 72.v 1100mah Ni-Mh battery and charger. All of this power transfers through a shaft driven four wheel drive system providing ground clawing action through the performance wheels and rally spec tires. We recommend a Gens Ace 7.4v 1800mah lithium battery for an exponential increase in power and efficiency.?
The Tacon Ranger ready to run package also includes a 2.4ghz radio system. With frequency hopping technology, interference is a thing of the past. No longer do you have to worry about your specific channel. The radio system will automatically take care of that for you while you are focused on handling this beast of a machine.
With a body designed with rally car looks and aerodynamic performance, combined with a roof spoiler on the rear hatch. This scale rally machine will put a huge smile on your face when you see it four wheel power sliding through a corner spitting dirt and debris out the rear end.
1. Tacon design rally spec treaded tires
2. Tacon design slipper pad with adjustable gear cover
3. Aluminum-threaded, oil-filled, coil-over, 6061-T6 ajustable shocks
4. 2.5mm 6061-T6 aluminum shock towers
5. Front and rear metal planetary gear differentials
6. Brushless Tacon ESC
7. 2838 4500KV brushless motor
8. 4WD shaft drivetrain
9. Adjustable mini servo with saver
10. Steel hinge-pins with rounded foam front bumper
11. Tacon receiver with 2.4GHz technology
12. 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery with 3.5mm gilded round connectors
13. 2.5mm anodized aluminum rear and front kick-up chassis with dirt guards
14. 12mm wheel hexes