Associated RC10T4 R/C Factory Team Truck RC Kit
Hot on the heels of the acclaimed RC10B4 buggy comes the
RC10T4, Team Associated’s state-of-the-art electric racing truck. The T4
features a longer wheelbase, a full 1/2 inch wider than the previous generation
T3 truck, putting the T4 at the maximum ROAR legal dimensions for higher
cornering speeds and stability during jumping and through bumpy sections of the
track. The result is a truck with a tremendous range of tunability for
everything from loose, dusty tracks to high-bite, blue-groove conditions. The T4
provides the more stable, predictable driving feel that serious racers expect.
And now, Team Associated announces the new Factory Team RC10T4 Truck kit ... the
truck won the ROAR Off Road National Championship! Now you can get your own,
full-option "Factory" ride truck complete with over $190 worth of Factory Team
Requires Assembly. This is a car kit, meaning it is not
ready-to-run. Electronics, including motor, ESC, radio, receiver, etc., are sold
separately. Tools may be required. Required materials that are sold separately.
|The Team's standard threaded,
hard-anodized PTFE-coated shocks with Gold shafts handle the damping on all
four corners. A complete set of 14 PTFE-sealed bearings are included to
ensure smooth, efficient operation. Lightweight outdrives are included, as
well as a new clear injection-molded gear cover. To get the power to the
ground, the T4 Factory Team comes with Pro-Line M3 "Holeshot" rear tires and
M3 compound "Edge" front tires on white Pro-Line dish wheels.
The T4 Factory Team features all molded carbon components including the
chassis, front and rear shock towers, front and rear A-Arms, chassis brace,
and top plate. The battery strap is made of woven carbon fiber, and comes
with a chrome/black "AE Factory Team" sticker.
No Factory Team kit would be complete without a full array of "Factory Blue"
components, so the T4 includes blue titanium turnbuckles, aluminum servo
mounts, wheel spacers, front hinge pin brace, body clips, and a lightweight
milled blue aluminum motor mounting plate.
If you're serious about racing, get the same truck used to win the ROAR Off
Road National Championship .. Team Associated's Factory Team T4.
- New longer MIP CVD Dog Bones and Axles Lower motor mounting position
- Genuine Kimbrough 48P 87T spur gear included
- Hard anodized threaded aluminum shock bodies
- High traction racing compound Pro-Line Hole Shot Tires
- Plenty of chassis room to accommodate most electronics
- All new molded composite low CG chassis
- Adjustable battery position, new style hold down strap
- Rugged blue anodized titanium turnbuckles
- Built in servo saver Angled bellcrank
- "CO-Planner" steering
- Fully adjustable caster, camber, and toe-in
- Ribbed racing compound Pro-Line The Edge Tires
- Vertical ball stud adjustment for the front and rear
- New 2.6:1 lay down stealth tranny w/higher torque capacity
- Trailing front axle or optional inline steering blocks
- Front shocks mounted behind front shock tower w/captured hinge pins
- Forward swept front end design for maximum ground clearance
- High torque capacity, double sided slipper for finer adjustment
- Impact resistant rear motor guard and body mounts
- Lower motor, battery, shock and body mounts for lower CG
- Full set of sealed ball bearings
- Sport truck racing body
- Factory Team sticker