Associated TC4 RTR R/C 4WD Electric Touring Car
Team Associated’s revolutionary TC3 set the benchmark for
touring car performance and quickly became the choice of winning racers all over
the world. The TC3's race-proven shaft-drive design captured many national and
international championships in the past few years, and has spawned numerous
imitations. Now the Team is proud to introduce the next generation RC10TC4
Touring Car… the refinement of the proven TC3 racing platform, optimized with
more precise tuning features, better balance, and greater durability. The TC4's
chassis has been designed with the batteries moved closer to the centerline of
the car… a favorite TC3 modification of many Factory Team drivers.
This "mass centralization" allows quicker directional transitions, and the
narrower chassis provides more side-to-side roll clearance. The inline motor
mounting system features an all-new machined aluminum motor mount which not only
provides greater motor stability, but also functions as an integral heat sink to
draw heat away from today’s hotter modified motors. An optional "Factory Team"
TC4 chassis forced air duct system provides even greater airflow to the motor.
Of course, the TC4 is supported by a full line of Factory Team performance
parts, including blue titanium turnbuckles, optional radial heatsinks, a forced
air-duct system, and the entire range of graphite chassis components.
|Team Associated’s RC10TC4 Touring Car is
the refinement of the revolutionary TC3 platform, optimized with more
precise tuning features, better balance, and greater durability.
Team Associated takes full advantage of all these improvements and combines
them to bring you the RC10TC4 RTR. The TC4 RTR features include a Reedy
Radon 17-turn motor, LRP's latest A.i. automatic speed control and Team
Associated's XP radio system, all factory assembled. The TC4 RTR also comes
with treaded tires mounted on chrome 8-spoke wheels, composite CVDs, ball
diffs, VCS oil-filled composite shocks and a cool street-tuner decal sheet.
All that's left for you to do is to add your batteries and get ready to lay
down the rubber.
- Double-decked impact-resistant plastic and lightweight foam bumper
- Shock towers with four upper shock mounting hole options.
- 6061 T6 blue anodized aluminum drive shaft fits in strong composite
- Machined aluminum motor mount for greater motor stability and
functions as an integral heat sink to draw heat away from today's hotter
- Floating hinge pin system allowed us to develop an anti-dive,
anti-squat suspension adjustment shim system front and rear.
- Optimized steering system features a dual-bellcrank/ rack
- Front and rear suspension links feature vertical ballstud adjustment
for making precise changes in your chassis' roll-center.
- LRP A.i. digital speed control, installed.
- Team Associated XP2 radio system, installed.
- Reedy Radon 17-turn electric motor, installed.
- Length: 14.7" (373mm)
- Width: 7.5" (190mm)
- Height: 4.2 (107mm) at rear body mount (highest point)
- Weight: 3.03lbs (1375g) with electrics, without body
- Wheelbase: 10.2" (259mm)
- Tread: Front and Rear- 6.5" (164mm)
- Front and Rear Track: 7.5" (190mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.31" (8mm)
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Tires- Front and Rear: 2.5" (64mm) outer diameter, 1" (26mm) wide
- Chassis: 0.098" (2.5mm) thick
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive, blue anodized aluminum drive shaft
- Motor: Team Associated Reedy Radon 17 turn
- Radio: 2 channel AM 27MHz pistol grip Team Associated XP2
- Ball Bearings: Rubber sealed full bearing set
- Gearbox: Closed front & rear
- Differentials: Ball type
- Transmission: Single-speed-speed
- Speed Control: Electronic-LRP Ai Super Reverse Digital
- Bumper: Front, foam
- Suspension: Adjustable
- Steering: Ackerman type