Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2WD Truck
Ready To Race with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System and Power Cell 7-cell NiMH Battery!
Purpose-built by the Ford Specialty Vehicle Team for unprecedented all-terrain performance, the F-150 SVT Raptor is an off-road powerhouse that can go from the dealership to the desert as quickly as you can drive it off the lot. The Raptor's 6.2L V8 pumps out 411 horses to shred any terrain. Massive 35" tires grip the earth as the Raptor's competition-bred Fox Racing shocks absorb off-road abuse. Fast, powerful, and tough, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is now available as a high-performance Ready-To-Race® replica model exclusively from Traxxas.
Based on the award-winning Traxxas Slash and molded in black for a tough new look, the Ford Raptor model features waterproof electronics for all-weather off-road adventure, rugged independent suspension with long-travel oil-filled shocks, and a powerful Titan 550 motor that delivers 30+mph top speeds. Rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel transmission gears, and high-strength materials assure your Raptor model is "Built Ford Tough" for exciting R/C performance run after run.
The Traxxas SVT Raptor replica is equipped with the latest Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system for unbeatable "no channels, no crystals" convenience with the proven ergonomics of the TQ design—but that's just the beginning. The new TQ 2.4GHz radio is fully adjustable, enabling you to fine-tune the performance of your car right from the transmitter. The steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. And with Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) 2.4GHz technology, you never have to worry about channels or frequencies—just switch on and drive.
Just like the full-size SVT Raptor, the Traxxas replica is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The officially-licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™T/A® tires provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now a feature of nearly all electric Traxxas models, the SVT Raptor is the latest to offer the incredible versatility of waterproof electronics. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements, giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet, muddy tracks are no problem! The battery compartment makes it easy to install the included NiMH battery and the clever design makes it quickly adaptable for both flat and "hump" packs, as well as or our new Power Cell LiPo packs.
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor is designed for incredible mod-motor power output with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors could no longer keep up. The included Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
Traxxas' exclusive patent-pending Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action. Just press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The SVT Raptor replica is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
The full-size SVT Raptor is built for extreme horsepower--so is the Traxxas model! Velineon™ brushless horsepower (sold separately) simply bolts in to boost speed to 40+mph. Add 11.1V Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries and you have the potential to double your speed--over 60mph! Bigger roosts and longer hang-time are right at your fingertips. The included steel transmission gears, full ball bearings, and high-quality metal turnbuckle links are the winning setup for brushless durability. The factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun. Accessory battery hold downs are available for use with large capacity LiPo battery packs that can extend speed and run time. Compare the durability and features to others and you'll see that only Traxxas makes them truly brushless ready.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-8 cell compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. An exclusive feature on the XL-5 is the patent pending Training Mode™. This profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50% making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation. The XL-5 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
• Innovative waterproof design
• Three Drive Profiles
• Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
• Race Mode - Forward / Brake
• Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
• 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
• 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
• Integrated on/off switch
• Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
• Large heat sink
• High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
The powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor features an over-sized armature (30% larger compared to 540-sized armatures) with 12-turns of pure copper wire for big torque and increased power-handling capabilities. Lower running temperatures are achieved with an integrated cooling fan. The Titan 12T requires very little maintenance and is designed for consistent torque and high speeds from run to run, without fading.
Beyond the specs, the Titan 12T is made for dirt-roosting torque, lightning-quick acceleration, big-air jumps, and just about any other 4-wheel fun that demands real horsepower.
Traxxas Power Cell Battery Included!
The Traxxas Ford F-150 SVT Raptor replica includes a genuine Power Cell Battery Pack to make sure you experience all the performance that's been engineered into your Traxxas model. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Seven cells give Slash 8.4 volts of motivation for maximum speed, and precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package.
The SVT Raptor's chassis is shared with the award-winning Slash and features a 13.2" wheelbase, over 3.5 inches inches of ground clearance, and is molded in black for a tough new look. The chassis includes drain holes and a battery tray channel for routing servo wires to the receiver. Optional electronic speed control mounting bosses are incorporated into the chassis, making it easy to upgrade to the Extreme Power of the Velineon Brushless Power System. For race track competition, a transponder mount is located under the front shock tower when every second counts.
Adjustable Battery Hold Down
The unique chassis design allows the use of 6-cell stick or side-by-side style battery packs and 7-cell stick, side-by-side, and hump battery packs for unmatched versatility. The extended chassis enables the various battery packs to be positioned forward or backward for front/rear weight bias tuning. An optional battery hold down kit is available for use with oversized batteries.
Chassis Nerf Bars and New Body Mounts
Integrated chassis nerf bars offer side body support for door to door racing action and impact protection. Newly designed body mounts incorporate reinforced washers to support the short course truck body during big-air jumps and high-speed runs.
Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires
Realistic looks, realistic performance. The officially licensed tires have excellent grip in the dirt, just the right amount of slide on pavement, and are mounted and pre-glued on impressive 2.2" wheels with distinctive satin "beadlock" rings and black split-spoke centers.
Scale Front and Rear Bumpers
Engineered to handle the abuse of bumper to bumper bashing, the scale tube-style bumpers are designed to absorb brutal impacts while looking the part of an aggressive off-road-ready truck.
Officially Licensed Replica Body
No need for a paint or sticker session; the SVT Raptor rolls out of the box ready for action with a factory-finished with decals already applied for you, so its Ready-to-Race®. Choose from four colors: metallic blue, metallic black, white, and red.
Adjustable Steel Turnbuckles
Factory fitted, heavy-duty steel turnbuckles allow camber and toe tuning. The suspension is completely adjustable right out of the box to fine tune handling agility and high-speed performance. Captured rod ends provide unmatched durability and they simply won't pop off.
Heavy-Duty Yokes with Telescopic Driveshafts
The SVT Raptor features heavy-duty drive yokes which are designed to provide maximum durability to withstand extreme power. The slider driveshafts are extremely durable, and they allow greater articulation for increased suspension travel.
Motor Mount with Integrated Cooling Channels
The sealed gearbox protects the transmission components from dirt and rocks. The molded motor plate includes finned cooling channels where the motor mounts to the motor plate. The cooling channels work in conjunction with the internal Titan 12T motor fan to pull air through the motor for superior cooling.
Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength, and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech look and feel.
Included Optional Pinion Gear
The SVT Raptor reaches its blistering 30+mph top speed on-road using the optional 23-tooth pinion gear (included) and a 7-cell 8.4V battery pack (sold separately). Out of the box, the installed 19-tooth pinion gear is just right for all-around, on- or off-road action.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Precision rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in super low-friction performance and maximum protection in dusty environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Heavy-Duty Hub Carriers Steering Blocks
The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor replica features heavy-duty ball bearing front steering blocks and rear hub carriers. They utilize large 5x11mm ball bearings for long-term precision performance, smooth operation, and increased durability.
Progressive Rate Powder Coated White Springs
The race-tuned progressive rate springs soak up the small bumps as a softer spring would, but when the conditions get rough and the jumps get big, the progressive rate springs step up to the challenge by getting firmer as the suspension is compressed. The long-lasting, white powder coated finish accent the Raptor's rugged off-road styling.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
Proven performers, the Raptor's oil-filled Ultra Shocks utilize X-ring technology for a perfect seal and super-smooth performance. They are fully tunable with a wide range of oils, springs, and pistons. Features include pressure bladders for air/oil separation and spring clips to precisely change the ride height and spring pre-load. They can be renewed in minutes with our inexpensive rebuild kits.
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Features
• Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body and graphics
• Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
• Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
• Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
• TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
• Multi-Function knob
• Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
• Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
• Adjustable steering and throttle end points
• High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
• 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
• XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
• Innovative watersealed design
• High current handling
• Smooth high-frequency control
• EZ-Set® push-button setup
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Integrated on-off button
• Three easy-to-program drive profiles
• High efficiency MOSFET transistors
• Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
• 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
• O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
• Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
• Long-wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
• 13.2 inch wheelbase
• Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
• Easy access battery compartment
• Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
• Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
• Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
• Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
• Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
• Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
• Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
• External gear cover with easy slipper access
• Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
• Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
• Adjustable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
• Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
• Precision hex hardware throughout
• Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
• Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
• Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
• Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires
• The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Specifications
• Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
• Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
• Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
• Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
• Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
• Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
• Front Shock Length: Long
• Rear Shock Length: XXLong
• Front Tires: BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® 2.2"
• Rear Tires: BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® 2.2"
• Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
• Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
• Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
• Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
• Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
• Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
• Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
• Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
• Steering: Bellcrank
• Chassis Type: Modified Tub
• Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
• Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
• Top Speed: 30+mph*
• Skill Level: 1
• Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
• Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell
• Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
• Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
XL-5 Waterproof ESC Specifications
• Input voltage: 4-8 Cells (4.8 to 9.6 Volts DC)
• Case Size: 1.23"W x 2.18"D x 0.61" H
• Weight: 2.44 Ounce
• Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size)
• 12-turns** (550 Size)
• On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
• On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
• Peak Current - Forward: 100A
• Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
• Braking Current: 60A
• Continuous Current: 14A
• BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
• BEC Current: 1A
• Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
• Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9"
• Transistor Type: MOSFET
• PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
• Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
• Profile selection: Sport Mode:
• 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV Race Mode:
• 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV Training Mode:
• 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
• Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®