Iron Track Zeige E8XTL 1:8 Scale ARTR 4WD Brushless Short Course Truggy (Red)
Truggy racing has always been an exciting and popular class in the R/C racing world. Truggies combine the sheer high performance capabilities of a 1/8th scale buggy and merges that with a high performance truck body with a longer and wider track complemented with wider wheels and tires. The result is a machine that you can drive very aggressively which makes it simply one of the most enjoyable things you are ever likely to experience.
The suspension of the Zeige is optimized for Truggy racing featuring fully independent suspension front and rear. It allows the driver to adjust camber, toe, roll centers and many other tuning options to dial it in for the specific terrain its running on. The high volume big bore oil filled shock absorbers are also fully adjustable, allowing you to fine tune your dampening.
Tear it up with the ZEIGE from Iron Track!
The ZEIGE will not disappoint with its list of feature like:
• Hardened ionized materials are used for all joints and wheel axles.
• Ultra-tough, specially formulated plastic nylon materials are used
• Large “big bore” shock absorbers for better handing
• All hard ionized steel differential gears
• High speed ball bearings as standard
• All differential and suspension components are filled with high quality silicone oils.
• 4 wheel independent suspension system
• CVD Driveshaft for the front wheels
Required to Run:
Customers Also Bought These Items