Iron Track Zeige E8XTL 1:8 Scale RTR 4WD Brushless Short Course Truggy (Red)
Truggy racing has always been an exciting and popular class in the R/C racing world. Truggies combine the sheer high performance capabilities of a 1/8th scale buggy and merges that with a high performance truck body with a longer and wider track complemented with wider wheels and tires. The result is a machine that you can drive very aggressively which makes it simply one of the most enjoyable things you are ever likely to experience.
The suspension of the Zeige is optimized for Truggy racing featuring fully independent suspension front and rear. It allows the driver to adjust camber, toe, roll centers and many other tuning options to dial it in for the specific terrain its running on. The high volume big bore oil filled shock absorbers are also fully adjustable, allowing you to fine tune your dampening.
Controlling this Truggy is achieved by the inclusion of a high quality 2.4 GHz radio system that requires no crystal changes at all. This means that you can get all your friends together and never have to worry about “interference” from other racers again. Also included are some seriously powerful servos that other RTR kits only offer as an option!
The Zeige enjoys all the benefits and convenience of electric power in one awesome, ready to race package. Electric 1/8th scale racing is becoming popular as it is faster, less complicated and more reliable than conventional Nitro powered counterparts. Simply charge your batteries, turn on you radio and start tearing up your local park or race track.
Tear it up with the ZEIGE from Iron Track!
The ZEIGE will not disappoint with its list of feature like:
• Hardened ionized materials are used for all joints and wheel axles.
• Ultra-tough, specially formulated plastic nylon materials are used
• Large “big bore” shock absorbers for better handing
• All hard ionized steel differential gears
• High speed ball bearings as standard
• All differential and suspension components are filled with high quality silicone oils.
• 4 wheel independent suspension system
• CVD Driveshaft for the front wheels
• 11.1V 2700mah Li-po Battery
Required to Run:
NitroRCX Essential Products